Tbilisi - the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the banks of the Kura River. During the Tbilisi city tour you have opportunity to visit the most notable tourist destinations including cathedrals Sameba and Sioni, Freedom Square, Rustaveli Avenue and Agmashenebeli Avenue, medieval Narikala Fortress, Funicular park.
- Meet the guide and driver at the hotel lobby and begin the excursion to Old Tbilisi
- Visit to the Holy Trinity Cathedral – one of the largest orthodox cathedrals in the world
- Continue to the European Square and Metekhi Church located on the elevated cliff that overlooks the Mtkvari River, here you can see monument of the founder of Tbilisi -Vakhtang Gorgasali who built Metekhi Church which served as a king’s residence in V century;
- Continue to the Narikala Fortress by cable car and enjoy with an amazing panoramic views of the city
- Walking down to the oldest district called “Abanotubani”, see the Sulfur bath House located below ground level looks like domes on the surface
- Continue walking to the Shardeni street – famous with the modern cafes, wine-houses, handmade souvenir shops
- Walking down across the Bridge of Peace to Rike Park
- Continue driving to Mtatsminda park - famous landscaped park located at the top of Mount Mtatsminda overlooking Tbilisi. The park has carousels, water slides, a roller-coaster, funicular, and a big Ferris Wheel at the edge of the mountain, offering a splendid view over the city
- Drive back to the hotel.