Take advantage of this join-in Special Early Admission to Grand Palace of Peterhof. Make new friends and together get ahead of crazy crowds of large-bus tours.
The beauty of Peterhof rivals the one of French Versailles and in our opinion far exceeds it. The Grand Palace at Peterhof was designed to be the centerpiece of Peter the Great's "Russian Versailles".
Inside, the Grand Palace is considerably more lavish, and the fact that the interiors had to be almost entirely reconstructed after World War Two does nothing to distract from their grandeur.
After the palace tour you will proceed to explore amazing Lower Gardens with numerous fountains, and if you are lucky, you will witness the ceremony of turning the fountains on.
- 8:45 - 9:15 Meet your guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel. Since there will be other people, please be ready for pick up at 8:45. Depending on your hotel location, you will be picked up first, second or third in line.
- Your guide will carry a sign with the Lead Passenger's name on it.
- Transfer by mini-van to the Imperial Residence of Peterhof located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland.
- Guided tour of Grand Palace of Peterhof with Special Early Admission to avoid crowds.
- If you are hungry, you are welcome to enjoy a quick lunch at one of the park cafes, or just keep exploring with your guide.
- 12:15 Set off to return back to St. Petersburg
- Approximately 13:00 return back to your hotel.
- Note: fountains are not running in winter season until Late April (exact date to be confirmed).