We are avid bay area foodies and as a result, we have made it our goal to introduce visitors to San Francisco's incredibly delicious food scene.
On our Secret Food Tours in San Francisco, you'll get to try many different types of culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- To begin, we take you to one of the best Taquerias in the nation, where people travel from all over the world come to taste the best of the best.
- Next, we head to a nearby Italian pastry chef for a sweet treat.
- We'll then try a tasty tidbit... our secret dish.
- We spend time looking at the fantastic street art and murals the Mission offers on each corner.
- Potstickers soon arrive, those tasty delicate dumplings were created in San Francisco.
- Did you know that the Mission has the oldest building in San Francisco? Enjoy the international influence on the city, as we learn the story of the immigrants.
- You can't leave the Mission without trying the delicious ice cream offered from a part family owned market and creamery just moments away from Dolores Park.
- We wind up with a breathtaking view of the city and steps away from the place where San Francisco received it name.
- Oh, and of course California wine, did we say Wine!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.