There is no doubt that Italian food is delicious but and we have made it our goal to introduce visitors to the very best Rome has to offer.
When you come on our Food Tours in Rome, you will get to try many famous Italian dishes, all guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Firstly, your local Italian guide will take you to a delightful little café at the world famous Piazza Navona, to soak up the atmosphere and taste "brewed to perfection" Italian cappuccino or espresso.
- Next you will try the best and most fresh pizzas in town (three types).
- Your personal guide will explain the history of the square and the surrounding areas including the Jewish Ghetto, Campo dei Fiori the oldest market in town, the medieval and intimate "off the beaten paths" neighbourhood, until the Jewish Ghetto, the birthplace of Roman cuisine.
- Your tour will continue to a shop that specialises in Supplí, fried risotto balls and you will take a trip to the fantastic vegetable market at Campo Dei Fiori.
- You will get a detailed explanation of the main monuments we meet on our way and you will learn the connection with the local traditions and history.
- Taste two traditional Roman pastas in a small restaurant near the old Jewish quarter, and learn the real history of Spaghetti alla Carbonara.
- In one of the best delicacy shop in Rome you will enjoy the finest Italian cheeses, paired with the best wines.
- Nothing better to finish the tour with a wonderful artisanal Gelato, made with the freshest ingredients, in the most charming area of Rome.
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.