You will get to know the flavours from Rio and other parts of Brazil mixed together with the sympathy and warmth of Carioca people.
In our Rio Food Tour, you will experience gostosos (delicious) and different flavours from Rio and other parts of Brazil.
- We start at Cinelândia, with its beautiful surrounding buildings where you taste a typical snack called "pastel".
- Then you will try the exotic flavour of a typical amazonian fruit.
- Next, we go to see the amazing Arcos da Lapa (Carioca Aqueduct) and the famous Selaron Stairs while experimenting soft pães de queijo (cheese bread).
- After taking a taxi to go up to the artistic neighborhood of Santa Teresa, the tour goes on to an authentic Carioca boteco (Rio bar) where you will try a snack brought from Portugal that gets even more delicious with cold brazilian beer.
- Your tour includes some sweet refreshing desserts in an authentic local shop/restaurant.
- The discovery of Santa Teresa and its gastronomy continues as you will be taken to try our secret dish (seat down meal).
- The tour can't end without a refreshing cold caipirinha in our secret place with an outstanding view of the city.
- During the tour you will also try some other "salgados" (salty delicious food) like "coxinha" (chicken snack)
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.