Authentic expirience while taking part in interactive performance "Living Museum".The main idea of the Living Museum is to revive the Lithuanian traditions, folk handicrafts and culinary heritage. Visiting Pakruoy Manor, you can see and take part in aristocratic entertainment and try yourself as an craftsman. You will meet the Baron and his family, as well as other inhabitants of the estate.
Pakruojis Manor is the largest manor in Lithuania, consisting of 26 functioning historical buildings. Currently, the restored manor has its usual life of XIX century and welcomes guests every day.
- 12.00 The Beginning of the Manor day: speech and oath of the General Governor, raising of the flag.
- 12.30 Short show of the Baron's trotters.
- 12.40 An educational tour with the Baroness in the main building of Pakruojis Manor.
- 13.30 Scary meetings in the Manor feudal Punishment Cellar.
- 14.00 From Devil to Steel: an educational programme in the smithy.
- 14.30 Parfum world discoveries in the laboratory of the parfumier Jaque.
- 15.00 An educational program of the life of a bee and a short lesson of candle making together with the Manor bee-keeper.
- 15.30 Performance of shadows for kids "The Fox and the wolf" (by V. Pietaris „The Fox and the wolf friendship“).
- 16.00 Local homemade beer tasting with the Manor brewer Žaldokas.
- 16.30 Educational tour with Baron in the main building of the Pakruojis Manor.
- 17.00 An educational program of the life of a bee and a short lesson of candle making together with the Manor bee-keeper.
- Pride of the manor: "From Bach to Piazzola" performance by Pakruojis Manor chamber musicians in the White Hall.