You have a full day to discover the Principality, its museums, its monuments, its walks and quite simply its magic. You can also admire the breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea and walk in the magnificent Exotic Garden.
Places to visit:
- The old city
- The Prince's Palace and the Changing of the Guard at 11:55.
- The Cathedral of Roman-Byzantine-style. It is the burial place of past sovereigns, including Prince Rainier and Princess Grace.
- The Justice Palace inaugurated in 1930.
- The Oceanographic Museum created there over a century by Prince Albert I of Monaco.
Reach Monte-Carlo in the most beautiful way by taking the famous Grand Prix track of Formula One. Explore Monte Carlo and discover :
- The Casino de Monte- Carlo whose construction was ordered by the Société des Bains de Mer (created by François Blanc in 1863) and the plans were developed in 1878 by the famous architect Charles Garnier.
- Lavish Gardens Casino.
- The Hôtel de Paris which has all the charm of the great hotels of the 19th century
- The Opera of Monte-Carlo, inaugurated in January 1879 with a performance of the immense Sarah Bernhardt.
- The gardens of Monte-Carlo.