We are avid Angeleno foodies and as a result, we have made it our goal to introduce visitors to Los Angeles' incredibly delicious food scene. We have a small crew of locals who will be sharing knowledge of the dining culture and all the city has to offer. Our team of guides will take you from the boardwalk, transport you to the canals that have made Venice so infamous.
Our Los Angeles food tour is small and intimate to make sure that our guests receive a personal experience.
On our Secret Food Tours in Los Angeles, you'll get to try many different types of culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling. Have a light breakfast and be ready to walk.
- To begin, we take in the fresh ocean breeze on the pier.
- If you're feeling saucy our first local favorite will certainly satisfy your taste buds.
- What would Venice be without the canals? Allow me to show you!
- It's hard to be near the ocean and not enjoy some seafood. Tuna poke is up next.
- Muscle Beach, street artists and performers, graffiti, oh my! We spend time admiring a vibe unique to the Venice Beach boardwalk.
- Did you really go to Venice if you didn't take a picture under the sign? Yep, that's on the list too!
- When in Rome... I mean Venice... of the West we eat as the Italians do. Let's enjoy a crostini in a historic building, shall we?!
- Team donut or team churro? At our neighborhood cafe it's both!
- It's Taco Tuesday everyday at our next stop.
- We wind up on the street named for the man responsible for creating this amazing city.
- THE spot on Abbot Kinney and we have a secret bite not offered on the menu.
- Oh, and of course California wine and beer!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.