We are real foodies, and we have made it our goal to introduce visitors to the ‘excellence of English’ traditional food.
When you come on our food tours in London, you will get to try many famous British foods, all guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Firstly, your local London guide takes you to the exciting Borough Market to soak up the atmosphere and eat some English Fudges/Chocolate. This eating paradise was not even on the tourist foodie radar a few years ago.
- Still around the market, you will try award winning Cumberland Sausages, followed by the best and most fresh Fish and Chips in town (and you will get to see the difference between "chips" and "French fries").
- There is so much to see in the market that your guide will give you 10-20 minutes to look around yourselves, giving you a chance to buy gifts or eat any samples.
- Your personal guide will explain the history of the market and the surrounding areas including Sir Francis Drake's Golden Hind, the Shard and Southwark Cathedral.
- Your tour will continue to a historic pub where you can try the best of British Cheeses, served with Grapes, Fig cakes and Chutneys.
- Washed down with real London Beers, Ales, or delicious Ciders (or non-alcoholic options).
- You will also see the world famous London Bridge and Tower Bridge on the River Thames as well as the Battleship HMS Belfast.
- Finally, the tour ends with classic desserts, such as Cheesecakes, Chocolate Brownies or Sticky Toffee Puddings, all washed down with a pot of refreshing Tea.
- Oh, and of course there's our delicious Secret Dish too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.