Have a petisco in a traditional Portuguese tasquinha, drink a glass of red wine and then witness a Lisbon's sunset. Your memories will be blessed forever!
When you come on our food tours in Lisbon, you will get to enjoy some of best Portuguese food and wine, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- To start, your local Portuguese guide will take you to a nice "Garrafeira" to enjoy a delicious Porto wine.
- Next, we will show you where to eat the best "Bifana" in town. The Bifana is one of the most amazing pork sandwiches ever created! Our Bifana will be served with a fresh "Imperial" (portuguese local beer)
- The visit will continue in the heart of Mouraria district where you will enjoy the stunning view over the city and all the beautiful old tiles
- Let's not forget to try some sardines and have a "Ginjinha" (portuguese local liqueur)
- The tour also take you to a visit of a shop where our guide will buy delicious Portuguese cured meat and the best selection of cheeses that you will eat after the visit!
- Next, we will show you one of the best hidden gems in Lisbon, an old palace where you will taste some traditional handmade "Petiscos"
- The tour can't end without you tasting the famous and hand-made traditional Portuguese pastry "Pastel de Nata"
- Oh, and of course there's our delicious Secret Dish too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.