We are avid Chinese Food foodies and, as a result, we have made it our goal to introduce visitors to Hong Kong's delicious food scene. We have a small crew of locals who will be sharing our local knowledge of the dining culture and latest gastronomy trends. Our team of Hong Kong guides will take you to eateries and shops that are beloved by the area's locals, and we know you will love them too.
From our Food Tour in Hong Kong, you will get to savor many different types of culinary delights, that showcase locals' most loved foods.
- To start, we will take you to one of the most renowned beef brisket food house, where locals travel across districts to queue up just for a bowl.
- Next, we will head to try the Shanghai style mini pork bun, filled with juicy soup inside. This is local habit : Soak up the food street - buy and stand to eat.
- To help digest a bit, we will stroll to the local food market to experience the local life. The market sells live seafood, poultry and various kinds of vegetables and melons, which you may have never seen before. En route you will see dried or preserved seafood in an old grocery, a traditional paper shop that hand make paper offerings & worship items for the deceased, a deepening your understanding on the Chinese culture.
- To continue, we visit the renowned Roast Goose restaurant to devour the exquisite roasted goose with a beautiful pairing of plum sauce.
- We will also have some seasonal fruits while we are walking to the Tin Hau Temple.
- During our excursion, you will discover Hong Kong's culture, architecture and neighborhoods by visiting the Tin Hau Temple over 200 years of history.
- Before arriving at the Tin Hau Temple, we will try the pottery cake & sesame roll from a local vegetarian restaurant, which is a delicacy unique to Hong Kong.
- It is never a complete food tour without trying our locals' beloved freshly baked "Egg Tart" to be served in a typical local "Tea & Milk House".
- Before reaching our last secret stop, we will stop by an Octagon shaped temple where people worship "Kwan Yam", our most respected goddess and understand the origin of the festival with fire dragon parade.
- Lastly, we will relax at a dim sum restaurant to taste our "secret dish" with your preferred choice of Chinese Tea to be served.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather