This tour takes you go around the Old Quarter - 36 street area, an ideal place for travelers looking to experience the rare sense of timelessness that seems to sum up this area of the city.
During this three-hour tour, you will have your amazing chance to sample around ten different dishes, from those little pancakes to big bowls of noodles, and wash everything down with a sip of Vietnamese coffee. Not only you will be able to explore our culinary world but you also experience our local life with visits to a typical temple, a legendary lake located at the heart of our capital and an ancient house where you can broaden your horizons with unimaginable surprises.
That's too much for 3 hours huh? Nah, I bet you are more than ready for this food tour.
- The tour begins with an introduction to the local food scene over a refreshing appetizer Nom Bo Kho - Green Papaya Salad With Dried Beef.
- To get a background about Vietnamese cuisine ingredients, your experienced guide take you to visit Hang Be Market where you can find all kinds of goods from raw meat, cooked meat, tropical fruits to dried food, items for worshiping.
- Watch how our locals make your Steamed Pancake with meat & mushroom and enjoy itright after.
- Your Vietnam food tour will be uncompleted without slurping a bowl of Pho noodle soup, which is considered as Vietnam's unofficial national dish.
- On the way in old quarter, you will see many hawkers who sell fresh fruits. You will have time to take picture and taste some.
- Next, follow Obama President's trip to eat Bun Cha (Grilled pork on rice noodle)
- There is a nice stroll along Hanoi thousand-year- old Streets to allow you to digest while drinking Sugar crane juice with cumquat or something similar which is popular drink for local people.
- Pass through Hang Bac Temple (Silver street temple) before being fulfilled with the deep flavor in Banh mi. Not only crisp baguette but also colorful combination of cheese, cold cuts, pickled vegetables, sausage, fried egg, or chicken, beef.
- Take a seat at a vendor and drink Bia Hoi (Draught beer) or call a bottle of beer. Taste it as a local with sausage (snack) as cashew nut, Sour spring roll.
- You will discover Hanoi's culture, architecture and neighborhoods by visiting Ancient House at 87 Ma May over 200 years of history.
- The tour can't end without stopping at a hidden café - one of Hanoi's best kept secrets and have a cup of egg coffee.
- At the end of tour you are free to continue to explore the area or the guide will assist you with directions to get back to your hotel.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather