We are real Scottish foodies and as a result, we have made it our goal to introduce visitors to Edinburgh's incredibly delicious food scene.
When you come on our Edinburgh Food Tour, you will get to try many different types of Scottish culinary delights, guaranteed to get your taste buds tingling.
- Start your tour with a delicious and a traditional Salmon Tart. In the Grassmarket and then you will sample our most famous dish, Haggis, Neeps and Tatties.
- Then we will meander past our world famous Edinburgh Castle and you will hear about its wonderful history and you can take advantage of this fabulous photo opportunity too.
- It wouldn't be a Scottish food tour without some authentic whisky, so step into our next venue to try a fantastic lowland single malt.
- Try our creamy cheese and taste our Edinburgh gin and discover why we love it so much.
- Our last stop is traditional afternoon tea with some local scones to wind down after a truly Scottish experience.
- Let's not forget our secret Scottish dish too...
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.