We want to show you where the locals eat, drink, relax and enjoy the dazzling city of Dublin. We will be imparting our local knowledge of the most delicious food, and also show you all the hidden gems in this beguiling city. Our team of Irish guides will take you to surprising pubs, food shops, and markets, along with a hidden Church, all places beloved by the area's locals, and before long, you will feel like a local too!
When you come on our Food Tour in Dublin, you will get to try many favourite Irish dishes, all guaranteed to get your taste buds singing.
- Firstly, your local Irish guide will take you to an award winning café which is a Dublin institution and has been feeding generations of hungry Dubliners for nearly 40 years, here you will enjoy some quintessential breakfast classics.
- Next you will try a sip of a unique delightful Irish cream in the environs of a very quaint old whiskey shop.
- Your personal guide will explain the history of the areas and show you some surprisingly hidden gems.
- Your tour will continue to an intriguing pub that specialises home cooked Irish food and has been a favourite stop for Bill Clinton!
- Next you will sample irresistibly rich artisan Irish cheeses in a wonderful food emporium.
- Nothing better to finish the tour than with a wonderful artisanal Irish made ice cream with the freshest ingredients, in the most charming area of Dublin.
- Oh, and of course there is our delicious Secret Dish, too!
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.