What a better day to spend the day. Have a swim on hot day in the most beautiful setting there is. On your day long journey see the unique wild life, recognized in Australia. This will be the perfect day to fill up your camera with for ever lasting memories. Lets hope luck is on our side and we get to experience dolphins and turtles. Start your shell collection while enjoying a walk on the beach, you might even need to add a bad to your luggage, sea shells here are very beautiful.
And who could possibly resist Aussie BBQ and if it is on beach it can not get any better.
This day tour will make you fall in love with Australia and local people.
- Pick up time is at 7:15 - 7:30 am outside your hotel in Brisbane.
- We then drive to the Bayside suburb of Cleveland for our trip across Moreton Bay to Dunwich.
- Arriving in Dunwich we travel a bush track into Brown Lake for swimming, photographs and commentary. We have our morning at Brown Lake (Ti tree medicine is in this fresh water lake).
- Then drive through the Blue Lake National Park to Main Beach (32 km of white sand)
- Stopping on beach for photos and “Shell” collecting
- We then head to Point Lookout’s North Gorge where we hope to see Dolphins, Turtles and Manta Rays
- From June to November we spot the majestic Humpback Whales from this stunning vantage point
- We then drive onto Flinders Beach for our famous "Aussie" BBQ on the beach for lunch (sausages, green salad, pasta salad, beetroot, pineapple and a fruit drink)
- Before lunch you can take more photos, swim, enjoy beach games or just simply relax
- After our BBQ lunch we drive to Amity Point where we meet our friendly koalas
- Then drive back into Dunwich for our return to Cleveland at 2:50 pm.
- After arriving at Cleveland we make our way back home to your Hotel so as you can then get ready to enjoy your night time activity!
- Arrival back at your hotel is at 4.15pm.