We will take you on a tasting adventure with delicious Italian foods and with some mouth-watering international influences.
When you join us for our Boston Food Tour, you'll be able to sample some of Boston's favorites as well as the best Italian flavors in the Historic North End.
- We'll begin with a Boston classic, the lobster roll, and you'll learn some interesting facts about this crustacean.
- Then we'll snack on some roasted nuts at a small artisan shop.
- Savor a unique sandwich with a recipe created by the shop's founder in America's oldest public square.
- Visit a pizza shop that's hidden in plain sight and enjoy it while admiring the church steeple that was used to warn the colonists of the British arrival by sea for the Battle of Lexington.
- Pop into a local market for sausages and a local craft beer that's still a hidden gem even to most Bostonians.
- Relax under the trellis with views of Boston's 1st skyscraper as you finish the tour with a classic Sicilian cannoli.
Please note: the itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.