Berlin is a vibrant and ever changing city where you visit the past as well as the future.
To begin, we take you to one of the best Kebab shops in the city, where we taste succulent and freshly roasted Chicken in the best Kebab in Berlin.
- Did you know that cheesecake was invented in Berlin, depending on the day/time of your tour we may taste a slice or one of our other delicious desserts.
- Enjoy the foreign influence on the city.
- Vegan food has hit hard and fast, our Secret Bite is a meat free wonder.
- Your local guide will take you past the Raw Market to see and experience the Berlin of 1865 and 1989 and you learn it's relevance in both times.
- You can't leave Berlin without trying the delicious schnitzelbrot in this family run shop.
- We wind up at the most famous site of the East, the Berlin Wall and East Side Gallery with full bellies and hearts.
Please note: the itinerary and food choices are subject to change, based on the locations availability and weather.